February 21, 2020 – The City of Fort Lauderdale is working with David Mancini & Sons to replace approximately 2,500 feet of sewer main in Rio Vista. Beginning Wednesday, February 26, the following road closures will be in effect:
- There will be no access across SE 9 Avenue at the intersections of North Rio Vista Boulevard, SE 5 Court, SE 6 Street, and SE 6 Court. Motorists will be detoured via SE 7 Street, SE 8 Street, and SE 11 Avenue.
- Roads in the immediate vicinity of Virginia Young Park are closed including a portion of SE 10 Street east of SE 9 Avenue, as well as a portion of South Rio Vista Boulevard east of SE 9 Avenue.
- SE 9 Avenue is closed from south of the intersection at SE 8 Street to Ponce de Leon Drive and between SE 11 Court and SE 12 Street.
- There is no access across SE 9 Avenue at the intersections of SE 9 Street, SE 10 Street, South Rio Vista Boulevard, and the north side of Ponce de Leon Drive.
- The intersection of SE 12 Street and SE 10 Avenue is closed. Traffic will be detoured via SE 12 Court.