RVCA Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Date & Time: 3/7/13 @ 8pm
1. Call to Order, Roll Call, Verify Quorum
i. Present: Chuck, Warren, Fred, Nancy, Bill, Christina
ii. Absent: Luna, Mike, Mark
iii. We have a quorum.
2. No Officers Reports.
3. Council Representative- Nancy to Ask if Shirley still Doing this.
4. Committee Reports-
i. Disaster Prep- no
iii. Newsletter/Web- no
5. VSY- on 3/11/13 CMC emailed Almy to make sure $ still there for VSY mulch and to ask if he’d be able to come to a GM in May and to request an estimate start date assuming in May we actually move forward.
6. ii. STRANAHAN- Nancy is going to resend sign for approval
iii. VSY campout toilet still there Mark has made multiple requests for removal no concern of charges.
iv. Holiday party- CMC to do ticket sales
v. Mark: are paypal or square up an option for us?
vi. Suggestions for additional sales table, sales for drink tickets near bar, early sales
7. Old Business
i. SE 7 Street plans to add designated turning lane for turning north from east of Federal DOT has approved waiting on county approval now (FRED)
ii. New River Pedestrian Ferry- Water Taxi will be to/from Stranahan or 4 point loop. Discount ticket. Anticipate testing in Summer 2013. RV target market.
iii. SE 9 Street was Subnamed for Huizenga
iv. 10 st waterway/dock variance
8. New Business
i. JR league walk coming
ii. Fake RVCA parking notices reported to patrol
iii. April is antique car show
iv. Next Board meeting 4/11/13 @ Warren’s
v. Next GM in May-
9. Mark: are there certain days? Sign says TUES @ 7PM.
i. SE 7 St Entrance Remodel Proposal Presented by Bill
10. Summary: Natural Art willing to do for free. Will gut/remodel/replant both sides. Raise level, retaining walls, painting, lighting (link to CMC), terracotta color, so far all donated but paint. Anticipate paint being donated too.
i. Motion by Warren and all were in favor.
11. Adjourn @ 9pm
Respectfully Submitted by Christina Currie
For a downloadable pdf, click below: